Thursday, December 07, 2006

Work in progress



So i'm trying to make up for the lack of posting lately,plus i've noticed some activity coming to my once very quiet page :) so i thought 'If you post it they will come'(trying to be funny), now this is a work in progress piece,i'll keep posting how it's progressing and i'd like to know what you think of the direction it's going in.This piece is an update of an old sketch i did a few years ago (which is posted here too) i like it and thought it could use a remake and to see how i myself am improving.Check back soon cos the next post won't be far off :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cross hatching totally blows me away!

And yes, if you post they will come! haha..I'd love to see how this piece is going to come along!!

Keep'em coming! ;)

12/07/2006 9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you wanna tell me that THESE are Incomplete , I am wondering what is your definition for complete though

Awesome work indeed, I love it
Keep it Ups

Sou was faster than me this time.. I hate Kofta, He was blabbering on the phone while Sou seized the chance and threw the first comment ..

I will fight you on another land, Sou .. Grrrrrrrr

12/07/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger salman said...

Thanx alot Sou and Operon for your support,i really appreciate it :)
keep coming back.

12/07/2006 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salman, I will DEFINATELY come back!!! ;)

Hahaha! Beat you to it O!

12/07/2006 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duhh.. I will of course

12/09/2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home