Saturday, December 09, 2006

Work in Progress 2


I said the next post wouldn't be far off and here it is,see ..i keep my promises :)
So basically i just sketched in the main lines of the bottom part of the page and added some detail to it,what do you think ? You might wanna zoom in to see some of the stuff :)
Another thing,since this blog has a bit about art and everything else (it says so in the headline right under the title) so i thought i'd mention somthing about 300,which is a new movie coming out next year,if you've been living under a rock these past 3 months 300 is a movie inspired by the graphic novel with the same name which was written by Frank Miller of Sin City fame,check out the trailer here www.davestrailerpage.co.uk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I've been living under a rock :p

I like how this is coming along. I realllly like the crumbling effect :)

12/09/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home