Sunday, February 04, 2007

Once upon a time..






A Thousand and One Arabian Nights. Very inspiring, if you haven't read it yet, i urge you to, You're missing an amazing experience and a huge part of our heritage ( or indian, persian heritage...who knows!)
These pieces are part of my graduation project which was centred around this wonderful book, i used to read parts of it before i went to bed and then wake up in the middle of the night and start sketching a dream i had.
This post is mostly due to a lack of new material :) but i really did want to post some of my graduation project pieces for a while now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved 'The Secret Cave'. There's something about it that pulled me to it.

Beautiful work...beautiful :)

2/07/2007 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the lines
they're Surreal. . I love it


I love the fourth one in particular.. much depth in it

2/07/2007 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Man! You've got some serious skills. You literally took my breath away. Can't even begin to pick out a favourite.

2/08/2007 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home