Friday, January 26, 2007

That's how MAD i am!



Yes...i'm so mad and stressed out this just came out on paper.Scary..huh? (lol)
Well, that's what you get for working in advertising, i assure you i'm not alone, just ask anyone who works in that field.
What's worse is that i'm still on dial up! Those bastards at Link DSL , such a shitty company
(sorry for that outburst, i'm a nice guy really :))
Any way, about the mad guy or the 'sharab' (sock) as my collegue at work Mark called him
I had him coloured, didn't like the end result save for the eyes, that's why they're here, hope you like, pray for me guyz, i wanna get back online soon, i've been isolated from the world, Link DSL DAMN YOU!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to think I wanted to major in advertising!

I like the tones and shadows on the first sketch, the coloured one I didn't like very much - doesn't mean it's bad :)

I don't think I can live without my internet connection, if I were you, I'd switch to a different internet provider. :)

1/26/2007 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual:
BRAVO!
(calm down)

1/28/2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home