Monday, February 19, 2007

Quick stuff



Hey y'all, stressful days, we all have them, but mine just seem endless. Work was hell today i felt like i was sleep working, do this 'yawn' do that 'yawwwwn' and everything seemed lame, repeated and ever so BOORING! I'm good, i'm happy, maybe if i say it enough times ,it'll be for real.
Oh well, enough about work,i was doodling on photoshop a bit and these came out, thought to myself what the heck, i'm gonna post'em, it doesn't have to be perfect.
The girl image is an image that's always been there, in my head, i've done so many different versions of her, might post them one day.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the one of the girl! It's so simple yet mo3abera awy.

Very nice! :)

2/20/2007 8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"thought to myself what the heck, i'm gonna post'em, it doesn't have to be perfect."

Dude! I am amazed with your drawings. The board behind me is full arlready :)

Keep post'in'em, i lovin' it! Parapapapaaaaa!

2/20/2007 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me loves it when you are bored with work, output is a sight for sore eyes.

2/20/2007 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.. not like the ones we're used to .. I agree with sou about the one with girl in it .. very expressive

2/20/2007 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home