Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sketch of the day




...and it's another recurring character/theme that's been with me for a while now, his name is the Seeker and he has a story which hasn't been set in stone yet but it's slowly materializing over the years, yes, that's right ..years!
In other news.. just heard that 300 is gonna be unleashed upon our theatres in Egypt on March 23, that date couldn't possibly come soon enough, the geek within is getting restless :) it's already a major hit States side. To those of you precious readers who have no idea what 300 is click here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm.. this "russian" style isn't really my type, but as usual I love your lines and drawings.

300.. could you draw us some of them? :D

3/18/2007 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Different from your usual style, yet me likes a lot.

3/18/2007 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok.. it is lovely, I love the Eskimo girl who is going for a hunt. . and the lines are so bold too and striking

as for the first pic, it looks like Jesus, I am not sure though

& I have to agree with Juka that it is too different from ur style but I luff it

3/19/2007 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home