Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Randomness




Just a few old sketches, splashed some colour and textures. What a boring day!
What really cheers me up is reading your comments guyz an' galz :) Everytime i read a comment that says 'different than your style' i feel really glad, my goal as long as i can remember was to not stick to style, i feel there's a wealth of stuff out there it would be a shame not to explore it just for the sake of sticking to a style. What i do is, i use every style in my own way, make it personal my own, what do you think ? am i right ?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salman! Wow!
It is different than your style!
Indeed!
:P

Keep up the good work dude.. your wall of fame behind my desk is getting crowded.. I need to be moved to another office :)

3/22/2007 10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're exploring different styles; don't stick to just one thing, broaden your horizons ;)

I liked the drawing of the little girl, reminds me of my young sister! :)

3/22/2007 10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, alive & less gothic.. just a lot of statics in the upper 2 pics... I love you try different approaches..

I agree with sou, the gal in purple is nice, I would think I will have to call her Yas. :)

Keep on the good work, Pal

3/22/2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heyyyyyyyyyz. Once again i'm in love with the sketches. My exams are over. WOOHOO.

3/24/2007 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home