Sunday, April 01, 2007

Colour





Hey y'all, since last posts' title was black and white, i thougt this post i should splash some colour. This was an old project, one of my first when i started work in advertising, it was for a short lived programme on Nile FM called The Money Maze.
The characters were supposed to be ghouls and ghosts but in a cute way ala ghostbusters. I had fun at the beginning creating the whole thing but then i got into the changes, amends and i just wanted the damned thing to get out of my face! (anger outburst sorry..heheee).
In other news, i'm trying to update my blogs look and adding links if you hadn't noticed. Some art related some friend related some just fun to read.
Glad you enjoyed Shakira ya Juka and Lou kaman :)
Operon...all i can say is rabena ma3aak. (if you wanna know why check out his blog enteries about his life as a doctor you'll find it under links 'the thoughts of someone different')
By the way, i'm posting from work and it's a NATIONAL HOLIDAY, so, i'm pissed!

A quick update for the very special Sou :)
miss your posts! Begad! you last one was cryptic, what's up ? Get back into your blogging shoes!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Loved them!

Eh dah, eh dah..masma7laksh, you mentioned everyone but me *cries*

4/01/2007 4:21 PM  
Blogger A.Mansour said...

Thanx Biby Cletus, glad you liked what you saw
And Sou ..you got a special update :)

4/01/2007 5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moi? Very special? Oh stop *blushes*

I got back to blogging! I updated today! :D

4/01/2007 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salmanos you are the best. Keep up the good work and post all your other art work. Someone with your talent will make it in the end.

4/03/2007 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fun fair :)
I feel I am in the lost city of Disney Land!

4/03/2007 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah.. cute it is great...I love the colors big time.. so alive

and I was mentioned too .. INTERESTING

4/04/2007 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live the ghouls and monsters :)

4/12/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home