Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fed Up



... of these two, i just want to get them out of my face!
Ouf, what a day. If i commited suicide in the upcoming days it would be because of natural preservations!(warning..RANT AHEAD)
Weird, right ?! well it's the project i'm working on. Imagine somthing so beautiful, peacful, sereeeene, calm and DRIVING YOU CRAZY!
The story goes back to last December (has it been that long?!yikes) Our agency was approached to do a big project for Parks Egypt which is the sector that organizes all of the natural preservations in Egypt, brochures, logo redesigns, leaflets, maps, stickers etc. for a while it was good, made some beautiful work and everyone was like..waaaaaw (ya3ni 'wow') allaaaah, gameeela 7'ales and all that crap. Then things started to get ugly with the text editing of the leaflets and brochures,lemme just say that i HATE text editing, i hate typing i hate the whole process of fitting text in places imagine ba2a doing it over and over and OVER again! After you're done with the english text do the same process for the Arabic, the joy of being Bilingual! AAAAAA...frustration, meanwhile there's other work coming in from all sides do this do that a flyer a poster a whatever...YIKES, thats not what i thought advertising was like, thats advertising gone bad!I felt like an air host(ess) taking all the crap from people and smiling :)
Things i hear everyday 'can you just move the headline an itsy bit up...can you check the spacing looks on the left side text,it's a bit weird... there's a space missing here, theres an extra space here, ooops, you need to cpaitalize that word...on second thought,no, don't capitilize it...ooops, you'll have to do them all over again!...sorry...sorry...i'm sorreeee ( that last bit was when i imagined i was choking her)'
I love my job..i love my job ..i love my job (grinding teeth)
That's all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Salman!
I remember when you were complaining about that months ago! Gee! Time FLEWWW!
Good luck boy. LOVE the new pictures as usual :)

4/03/2007 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck. I hate deadlines. With regard to the two pictures I love everything except the girl's head. I don't know, something about the size or the angle :S Otherwise... Me LOVES

4/04/2007 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno if it is s wicked version of snowwhite or beauty & the beast.. I haven't decided yet.. but for all,, I love it.. the castle one best

4/04/2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home